The Source of Trusted Innovation
Bringing the original, cutting-edge, liposomal technology to superior pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
Our group of well experienced scientists and engineers invented three US patents for Liposome Manufacture, were instrumental in success of Phase I and Phase II Clinical Trials for a Liposome Encapsulated Diclofenac for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With the development of the new liposomal technology, Lippomix soon become the trusted source for pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
The demand for efficient, effective natural supplements quickly escalated. In order to maintain our precise formulation and exceptional production quality, Lippomix was urged to manufacture these formulations in our state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility. With fully equipped laboratories, mass production capabilities, and an extensive research library, Lippomix continually develops pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products that ensure superior delivery and absorption of this groundbreaking technology.
The Scientific Advisory Team
Frederic (Rick) Troy
- Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine at UC School of Medicine, Davis, CA;
- Member of UCD Comprehensive Cancer Center, Davis, CA;
- American Cancer Postdoctoral Fellow at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, June 1966 – August 1988.
Sandra Reynoso Rogers, PhD, MBA
- PhD in Immunology from UC Davis, Davis, CA MBA from UC Davis
- Founder and COO of Sialogen Therapeutics, a company focused on the development of novel oncology treatments to halt the growth of metastatic cancer cells; Managing Director of LabVet Bio Pacific (LVBP), a leading South American provider of veterinary diagnostic pathology services;
- Previous scientific and business advisor to numerous biotechnology firms following experience at biotechnology/pharmaceutical companies including Genentech, Syntex, and Arris Pharmaceuticals;
- Native of Peru, specialist in identifying and developing scientific business opportunities in developing countries.
Brian Rogers, PhD, MBA, BS, Diplomate, American Board of Toxicology
- PhD in Toxicology from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC MBA from UC Davis, Davis, CA BS in Environmental Toxicology from UC Davis.
- Participant in over 100 Investigation New Drug Applications (INDs) and over a dozen New Drug Applications (NDAs); Founder of Pacific BioDevelopment LLC (PBD), which serves biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms in a number of technical areas and with regulatory issues;
- Previous scientist at Genentech;
- Advisor to companies on various product safety issues (as Board Certified Toxicologist);
- Former adjunct professor at UC Davis, Graduate School of Management;
- Board member for scientific and/or business advisory boards.
Jon Fukuto, PhD
- PhD in Chemistry from UC Berkeley, Berkely, CA
- Postdoctoral and Professor in Pharmacology from UCLA
- Currently Professor in Sonoma State University and Scientific Advisory Board of Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals.