Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa, M.D., PhD. Endorses Lippomix November 26, 2016 09:52
Lippomix Liposomal Glutathione works wonders for Parkinson's patients. World-renowned physician Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa wrote about a patient's success with our product in an excerpt from his book "Treating Parkinson’s Disease Using Glutathione IV Therapy".
I have tried different liposome glutathione products from American companies and Lippomix Liposomal Glutathione seems to work better for Parkinson’s patients compared to the other liposomal company glutathione products.
My patient was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. She had difficulty standing and turning, her right leg would sometimes shake uncontrollably, her hands would tremble, and she would drop things and couldn’t write properly. Additionally, she was tired and less sociable.
This patient had been using glutathione IV therapy at a dose of 2,400 mg of glutathione once or twice a week. I was worried because this patient had to skip her glutathione IV therapy for a week, so I prescribed Lippomix liposome glutathione for the patient to try. She started taking this liposome glutathione the next day and she recognized that her tired symptoms had improved and mentally she felt “a peace of mind” that made her feel secure.
The patient then started taking a Lippomix Glutathione packet in the morning or when she felt tired. Sometimes she would forget to take it which to me was good evidence that it was working because she didn’t feel the pressure of having to take it, but continued to take it at her own pace as she felt she needed to.
During the summer holiday her grandchildren visited her and there was a great deal of chaos, but she could handle it without glutathione IV therapy because she was taking the Lippomix Glutathione between IV Sessions. This patient now seems like she has forgotten about her Parkinson’s disease because her condition has become stable. She can walk normally, her facial expression has become brighter and her friends have asked her, “what was wrong with you?” because everyone knew she had Parkinson’s disease, but now she acts normal. Feeling better, she wants to invite people to her house again.
I look forward to using Lippomix Glutathione liposome for Parkinson patients through First Health Japan Inc., the exclusive distributor for Japan Inc.
Atsuo Yanagisawa. MD, PhD
Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa has been cited for his important role in the successful nutraceutical treatment of victims of nuclear contamination, and for his contributions to research about how nutrients, specifically Vitamin C, can prevent damage from future radiation exposure. For more information on the breakthrough studies in which he has been involved, visit: http://thearrowsoftruth.com/tag/dr-atsuo-yanagisawa/
We have been honored that Dr. Yanagisawa has cited Lippomix as a premier source for liposomal technology in his book.
- MD from Kyorin University School of Medicine, Mitaka, Japan PhD from Kyorin University
- Former Professor in Clinical Medicine at the Kyorin University School of Health Sciences and in Clinical Cardiology at Kyorin University Hospital;
- Fellow of the American College for Advancement in Medicine;
- Board certified in chelation therapy;
- Founder and President of The Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy*;
- Founder of International College of IV Therapy;
- Founder of SPIC Salon Medical Clinic, which combines IV treatments in a spa setting;
- Pioneer in Intravenous Therapy in Japan;
- Indoctrinated into the Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame;
- Leader in Intravenous Vitamin C Education and Treatment in Japan;
- Current President of ISOM – International Society For Orthomolecular Medicine.
An author of 140 scientific papers in English and Japanese, Dr. Yanagisawa has also published several books in cardiology, chelation, nutrition, coaching, and IV Vitamin C for cancer. It was through his significant contribution as a pioneer in Intravenous Therapy in Japan that he earned a place in the Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame.
* The College currently has almost 400 doctors in 200 clinics in every region of Japan.